- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit http://www.infor.com.
JOB SUMMARY: You will be writing user stories, analyzing the users and customers needs, work with product owners to bridge requirements so clarity is provided to the development teams with respect to new functionality to be incorporated. Your work will have an international character, but you are part of a team based in Linköping.
You will work side by side with experienced professionals, which gives you an excellent opportunity to deepen your knowledge and gradually grow in your role at Infor.
- Work in a product development team side by side with Product Managers, Product Owners, Information Architects, UX/UI Designers to gather information and write User Stories for development to estimate and implement.
- Collaborate with developers and non-developers to find the most efficient, effective solutions from all perspectives.
- Work independently and with others in agile teams locally and globally.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- You have one for the job relevant education.
- You are probably ready to start your career or have a similar job in the current position and seek new challenges.
- You have an understanding of users, their needs and can clearly present your ideas to the developers and write user stories for it.
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience
- You have an understanding of business processes and e-Commerce
- Good understanding of user stories and acceptance criteria writing
- You are a person who is passionate about solving business problems and deliver the best possible experience to users.
- You are driven to work on problem solving in terms of both new and existing functionality.
- Work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical colleagues to overcome impediments
- Ability to contribute with ideas to solve problems
- Ability to verbally and in writing communicate complex business concepts to all stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines, also under occasional pressure
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Scaled Agile methodologies
If you can show an example of 'from scratch' user story creation, please feel free to compliment your application with your examples.
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Junior Java backend-utvecklare till Linköping
- Compiler Implementation Expert
- Junior programmerare som vill få mer koll? Kom till ALcontrol!
- Orädd testingenjör sökes för utmanande projekt hos Springbreeze!
- Hoppa på Ateles framgångståg, som utvecklare!