- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About Play'n GO - The Gaming Pro
Play'n GO is a gaming specialist and the leading mobile casino gaming developer. Our games are designed for great performance on smartphones, tablets, terminals and websites.
By combining extensive experience with the latest technology we create products that are truly modern, complete & highly flexible.
Play'n GO's premium gaming content, designed for multi-device consumption stand out from the competition and are greatly appreciated by players worldwide.
Play'n GO - The Gaming Pro!
Are you a pro?
We are currently seeking a database developer at our office in Växjö. As database developer, you will be part of an Agile team working with database activities related to the delivery of our back-office product for gaming. This includes working on the release of our software, from development to the operational stage. You will be involved in problem solving and in finding ways to further enhance our product in terms of function and performance from a database perspective.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Implement new features in our flagship back-office platform usingT-SQL
- Development and performance tuning of T-SQL, stored procedures, tables as well as columnstore indexes
- Assist other areas of our operation where SQL expertise is needed
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
- Good oral and written skills in English
- Amazon Redshift
- Experience of secure, transaction-intense environments.
You are a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and flexible working environment. You're good at finding information to solve the problems you face. Play'n GO is a fast-paced organization, so you need to enjoy working in a continuously changing environment and be able to act upon your own initiative.
If you are truly passionate about what you do and you're a good team player, join the Play'n GO crew now!