- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
With the local anchoring of our customers as well as the global network of products, services & resources IBM Client Innovation Center Sweden delivers IT projects throughout their lifecycle, from developing prototypes to complete integrated systems which we manage and maintain.Our customer’s IT department is one of the largest in the country and is responsible for development and operation of advanced IT services while constantly working on improving and investing heavily in digitization, automation and self-service.
We offer you a chance to join a small, inclusive and mixed competence team, but at the same time enjoy the resources of one of the world’s largest IT corporations.
You will experience the entire development chain managed in IT services, from idea to development to production and operation. You will analyze, design, implement and test your code in close collaboration with business analysts and testers. The work is carried out using agile, devops and traditional methods.
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and unit testing in accordance with established guidelines and best practices such as GitFlow with Semantic Versioning
- Code- and system documentation
- Continuously working on improving working methods and methods
- Being responsible for design and having a holistic view of the system
- Leading and mentoring other code developers
- Delivering training sessions
The role will be filled as soon as possible.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience and excellent knowledge in Java
- Experience from both agile, devops and traditional development methods
- Customer focus and solution oriented approach
- High communication ability in Swedish and English, in writing as well as spoken
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
The following skills are an advantage:
- Experience in C++
- Experience in Python
- Experience in test, TDD-development and test automation
You must be eligible to work in Sweden when applying.