- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who has experience from software development and test automation. You will be responsible for testing and verification activities in a software development team based in Västerås. Together with test engineers and test teams locally and globally, you will work with identifying test needs and drive implementation of test automation.
You will be part of Process Control Platform (PCP), a unit within ABB Business Area Process Automation. PCP develops automation products - hardware and software - for monitoring, process control and optimization. We have automation products for all kind of industries. Digitalization gives unique opportunities to keep data from manufacturing together with other information systems within the company and make the information available in real time. Our team is only working with software development.
The position reports to R&D Team Manager.
- Be responsible for ensuring quality in the team's deliverables.
- Identify test needs, execute test, and drive the implementation of test automation.
- Be responsible for the team's test strategy and work with other test engineers and teams to improve the overall test strategy and quality of test.
- Actively search for opportunities to improve test quality by identifying improvements and sharing best practices.
- Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A relevant academic education.
- A few years of experience from test automation and software development.
- You have software development skills and are interested in test automation and quality.
- You have experience in tools for test automation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to work both in team and independently, ability to plan and organize the work.
- Experience from industrial automation is preferred but not a requirement.
- Since you will be working in an international organization it is required that you speak and write English fluently, and you also understand and speak Swedish.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Weronica Ärleskog, +46 21-34 22 14, will answer your questions about the position. Union Recruiting representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Johan Starner, +4621-34 20 80, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621-34 02 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner (Tobias Nilsson, +46 708 21 53 31).
You are welcome to apply the latest by October 24. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website http://www.abb.com.