- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Stronger together - Join our team
As one of the top companies for payment solutions in the Nordic region, we offer a stimulating and creative work environment. We’re always open to new ideas and ways of doing things, while also striving to make things simpler and easier for our customers.
At PayEx, you can develop and expand your competence while working alongside engaging leaders and colleagues. If you’re looking to be challenged in your role and be part of a strong professional community, then this may be the workplace for you.
The Commerce Product Department consists of approximately 10 Product Managers each responsible for their own product line. Mutual for all Product Manager roles are to bring our Commerce services to the next level with the aim to serve each purchase individually based on its unique prerequisites regardless of channel.
Our guiding principles will be consumer satisfaction before, during and after purchase, and ultimate support of merchants business needs. To support us on developing the products we work very closely together with our IT delivery organisation in Oslo, Visby and Stockholm.
More about the position
As UX Designer at Swedbank Pay, you will work closely together with the Product Managers and your development team to create strong end-user experience that are imbued by our values; Open Simple and Caring.
You will be responsible for continuing the design-centered approach we have been working with for the last two years; to build seamless customer journeys between our different platforms within the eCom industry.
Your role is to interpret Brand Guidelines and make them come alive within our Merchant and Consumer-facing product areas. This means having a close dialogue with the Design-System team to invoke and influence new components, and interaction-patterns. You are also responsible for user testing your design prototypes to gain knowledge about and improve your hypothesis.
Together with Design Team you will help us drive a design strategy and educate our organization to understand the value of user-centered design and a design-driven product development approach.
We are looking for someone that: Loves working to improve end-user experience and have the ability to go from a hypothesis to reality. You also have experience of using qualitative and quantitative data to verify the hypothesis and drive the design decisions forward.
In our team we also need someone who can communicate interaction design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization. Experience from working in a cross-functional team with agile processes and user-centric methods is valued.
As the role have many contact areas within the organization you need good interpersonal communication skills. We value if you can create quality relationships with your co-workers and are humble about your processes.
You are a design advocate - providing a strong voice for design within product development - educating non-designers to help them understand the nature of Design’s contribution, how Design works best and integrating it in the flow of cross-functional work. You are also someone who can take responsibility for applying and improving defined design processes and systems.
We also think it’s good if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in designing UX in relevant field of work
- A strong track record of building customer journeys and design patterns across multiple industries.
- A portfolio demonstrating your work
- A track record of documenting design guidelines and sharing knowledge on how to utilise a design guidelines
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD or similar
- You have designed conceptual sketches, wireframes, user flows, information architecture, high-fidelity mockups, and interaction specifications.
- Experience with designing for both apps/mobile as well as desktop/web design.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Coding experience is a plus. And if you have been working with HTML, CSS, React.
- It is also a plus if you have designed for accessibility and are familiar to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
What can we offer you?
- Working alongside driven and inspiring colleagues, you will belong to and get to be a part of a fun and collaborative Design Team.
- You get to be involved in building the strong future of Swedbank Pay
- A great work environment with offices in the city center of Stockholm.
Want to be our UX Designer? Send us your application today and please include your portfolio. The position is full time and begins according to agreement. Location: Stockholm
The last day to apply is 2021-10-17. Applications are confidential. Candidate selection and interviews are on-going and the position may be filled prior to the last day to apply. For questions about this position, please contact Mey Nenadic +46 73 095 87 63
Finansförbundet: Heidi Larsson +46 498 20 97 58
SACO: Sofia Enekvist +46 702 788 106
Please note that we have already chosen our recruitment channels and therefore do not wish to be approached by external recruitment firms or ad sellers.
PayEx is the Nordic region’s foremost name for complete payment solutions. It operates as two main brands: PayEx Ledger & Factoring and Swedbank Pay.
Swedbank Pay specialises in payment solutions for resellers and e-commerce, and is dedicated to creating a world where payments between buyers and sellers are as safe and as simple as possible - whether it’s online or in person. We are driven by innovation and our ambition to help people, businesses, and society grow. Today, we are one of the leading companies within payment solutions that operates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland. Something that wouldn’t have been possible without our passionate and skilled co-workers! Our organisation and everything we do is built on our core values: Open, Simple, and Caring.