- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a visionary IT talent? Do you aspire to work for one of the great IT corporations in the world? Do you fancy Karlskrona and web application development? Then it is time to write your application.
CSC is one of the leading IT services providers in the world. We are on the hunt for talented Graduates to our web development area in Karlskrona (Sweden). You will be joining our Graduate Program which is designed to support your professional development and career path. During the program you will receive a comprehensive introduction to CSC's global organization and depending on your qualifications and goals, you might get the chance to rotate within CSC to further strengthen your profile.
As a Web Application Developer Graduate you will work in several types of deliveries. You will be trained in application development analysis and design of internal or customer solutions, mainly on Java and Microsoft technologies. You will be working alongside delivery teams in close collaboration with clients. Tasks will include:
- Application development to meet client expectations
- Trouble investigation and mitigation
- Client interaction
Who are we looking for?
- You have recently completed your college or postgraduate studies in business, engineering, management, computer science or similar with outstanding grades
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and leadership potential
- You have work experience from your studies and are used to navigate in large organizations
- You are strongly innovative, creative, and willing to learn
- An outgoing team-player who takes the initiative and shows a high level of commitment
- You have an analytical, problem-solving mind-set
- You are fluent in English and preferable one or more of the Scandinavian languages
- You take responsibility for your own projects and in day-to-day operations
How to apply?
Please enclose cover letter, CV and academic certificates.
Closing date for the submission of applications is October 11, 2015. We will review applications continuously so please apply as soon as possible.
Make sure to mark your application and email with Annons-ID 2790822.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].