- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are currently recruiting frontend developers to be based at our new head office located at Sveavägen 44, Stockholm.
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care and is looking for talented frontend developers. Joining our team provides you with a unique opportunity to develop software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
You will be part of an agile team with the mission to define and develop key product functionality in close collaboration with hospital end-users. As an integral part of the user interface development the position involves working closely with the product owner, designers and usability engineers.
RaySearch is an industry leader with a strong focus on research and development that offers excellent staff benefits in a stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues. The position is based at our new head office in central Stockholm and entitles fulltime, permanent work.
As a developer you are passionate about coding and code quality with a strong attention to detail. In your everyday work, you continuously contribute to good overall software design with the goal to achieve a highly structured large scale software product. The ideal candidate is passionate about developing software for health care professionals and their patients.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- Minimum five years of frontend development experience in large scale projects
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in object oriented programming in C# is considered a plus
- Experience in working with RESTful services, SignalR and RxJS
- Proficiency with frontend tools such as Node, Gulp, Bower and Jasmine
- Solution-oriented team player with a strong drive to ship great software
- Experience from the medical technology industry is considered highly meriting
- Fluent in English and Swedish, good communication skills
About RaySearch Laboratories
RaySearch is a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy. Our solutions are used successfully in over 2,300 clinics in more than 30 countries. Our expertise is on the cutting edge in the fight against cancer.
RaySearch is a knowledge enterprise in the true sense of the word. The employees constitute the core of our operations and the expertise and unique perspective of each individual serves as an important building block in the company?s development.
Our research-intensive operations are aimed at streamlining cancer treatment through radiation therapy, which involves a significant responsibility.
At the same time, our employees are given good opportunities to develop within fields such as medical physics, applied mathematics and systems development. RaySearch is a workplace where learning, creativity and collaboration are highly valued.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked "Frontend developer". The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.