- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
BACKEND DEVELOPER FOR CANCER TREATMENT SOFTWARE
We are currently recruiting backend developers to be based at our new head office located at Sveavägen 44, Stockholm.
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care and is looking for talented backend developers. Joining our team provides you with a unique opportunity to develop software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
You will be part of an agile team with the mission to define and develop key product and platform functionality in close collaboration with hospital end-users. As a backend developer you will be part of designing and implementing a new robust and scalable software platform without legacy code.
RaySearch is an industry leader in software for radiation therapy with a strong focus on research and development that offers excellent staff benefits in a stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues. The position is based at our new head office in central Stockholm and entitles fulltime, permanent work.
As a developer you are passionate about coding and code quality with a strong attention to detail. In your everyday work, you continuously contribute to good overall software design with the goal to achieve a highly structured large scale software product. You have a great interest in developing software for health care professionals and their patients. The ideal candidate maintains a high awareness of development industry trends and best practices.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- Minimum five years of backend development experience with complex products
- Expertise in C#/.NET
- Strong drive to ship great software
- Fluent in English and Swedish, good communication skills
Experience in one or several of the following is considered meriting:
- Experience from the medical technology industry
- Storage solutions for large scale systems
- Messaging frameworks such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in working with RESTful services and SignalR
- Experience in frontend development
- Distributed high-performance computations
- Electronic health record systems
- Workflow management solutions
- Mission critical platform design
RaySearch Laboratories is a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy. Our solutions are used successfully in over 2500 clinics in more than 65 countries. Our expertise is on the cutting edge in the fight against cancer. Read more on http://www.raysearchlabs.com.
RaySearch is a knowledge enterprise in the true sense of the word. The employees constitute the core of our operations and the expertise and unique perspective of each individual serves as an important building block in the company?s development.
Our research-intensive operations are aimed at streamlining cancer treatment through radiation therapy, which involves a significant responsibility. At the same time, our employees are given good opportunities to develop within fields such as medical physics, applied mathematics and systems development. RaySearch is a workplace where learning, creativity and collaboration are highly valued.
You are welcome to send your application including a resume to [email protected], marked "Backend developer". The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyskapande grafisk designer till Doremir Music Research - deltid
- Parkeringsplats söker systemutvecklare
- Europas bästa arbetsgivare söker fler webbutvecklare!
- Embedded-utvecklare självkörande fordon söker till vår kund. Sök utan CV!
- Technical Artist