- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We at Ericsson Packet Core (PC) in Lindholmen are now looking for hardworking testers wanting to join our product development. Our headquarters is based in Lindholmen, but we also have operations in Shanghai and Madrid as well as strong dependencies to platform development in Budapest, Beijing and Bangalore.
At the Product Development Group Gateway we are responsible for the development and release of Gateway products. Much of the testing is done by the development teams, and other teams are dedicated to performing extensive regression verification. We take pride in that we have automated most of the test execution and parts of the analysis of test results, since this enables fast feedback loops!
- Be part of one of our teams in Lindholmen where you will craft, execute and evaluate test cases.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving of complex products.
- Continuously seek new areas of improvements in the system and function test discipline.
To be successful in the role you must have
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering Physics, Mathematics or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Experience in testing, at least 3 years.
- A passion for testing and a belief in the importance of quality assurance.
- Interest in continuously develop your knowledge through experience as well as learning, collaboration and sharing knowledge with others.
- An energetic, positive “we can do it” attitude towards challenges.
- Understanding for IP protocols, IP-based routing, 3GPP standards, UNIX/LINUX and also Test Methodology and Test Automation.
- Knowledge in Python/Java and Git.
- Experience to take the lead in discussions regarding scope, activities and strategies related to test. You feel natural about mentoring teams on how to achieve the vital needs.
- Focus and ambition to understand customer needs and transfer that to practical work and improvements.
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral.
- Solid understanding of Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge about the 4G/5G Packet Core products
- Knowledge in the SSR platform and cloud deployment
- Customer interaction experience
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Come join our #TeamEricsson. Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to CI/CD Manager Gateway Development
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ([email protected])
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.