- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 280 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
As an iOS developer, you will be part of a mission to serve our users and fulfill our company vision by enabling each person or business to maintain a secure and trusted online identity.
What do we expect from you:
- 3-5 years overall experience with iOS development
- Advanced knowledge of programming using Swift and Objective-C
- Deep understanding and several years of hands-on experience in Cocoa and iOS application development (architectures, design, tools, SDKs), asynchronous server communication, and UX optimization
- Experience in agile development
- Fluent English skills, oral and written
What will you work on
- Own the onboarding flows for new users coming into Truecaller
- Manage the product evolution according to general branding requirements
- Realize product requirements into simple, efficient and maintainable code
- Pushing code and writing test cases
- Working with QAs to ensure stability of the product
- Getting involved in code reviews of your peers
- Contribute towards the overall betterment of iOS discipline within Truecaller
It would be great if you also have:
- Startup or equivalent experience
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. We provide full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance for eligible candidates.
We only accept applications in English.
What we offer
- An international team - ~35 nationalities are working together!
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Learning & sharing environment
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting company parties & team activities – Running team, Geek lunch!
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals.
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, and soft drinks
Truecaller is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within the company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.