- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Seavus® is a software development and consulting company with a proven track-record in providing successful enterprise-wide business solutions. The company has over 500 employees worldwide and offers a variety of products and service options, successfully covering the European and US market from several offices in the world. Their expanding portfolio covers: BSS/OSS, CRM, CEM, Business Intelligence solutions, ALM, embedded programming, mobile and gaming solutions, managed services, as well as custom development, consultancy and resourcing. Seavus portfolio includes over 3,000 customers, among which leading worldwide telecoms and handset manufacturers, organizations from banking and finance industry, consumer electronics, technology, education, government, health, etc.
Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, develop and execute test scenarios, test cases and automation testing. Manage technical documentation. Monitor work within the team and assigned subject expertise. Collaborate in activity coordination. Continually improve processes and procedures. Have a tight collaboration with development team in creation of test scenarios and automated test cases.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Verify developed solutions to confirm that the implementation is according to the specification and that other functionalities are not damaged.
- Help HW and SW engineers in finding possible problems in their design and develop test scenarios according to their specification.
- Develop test cases in accordance to the specifications of the project
- Implement test scripts in systems for automated testing
- Support development engineers in creation of proper test environment and execution of thes cases
- Answer user requests, which in most cases are minor changes or requests for information.
- Maintain developed documentation, source files and other files under versioning systems.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Monitor work done by team members with lower seniority gradation. Monitor work done by the team within assigned project subject.
-Fluent English; fluent written and spoken official Macedonian Language;
knowledge in all Microsoft Office Applications; knowledge and experience with the latest PC's and Networking technologies, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows OS; knowledge and experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems; excellent knowledge in development environments: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, RVCT, GCC; usage of most common protocol analyzers for USB and UART; excellent QA skills by using automated test tools like TestLink and Hudson; active usage of GIT versioning system; active usage of code review system Gerrit.
- Active listening, speaking, reading comprehension, critical thinking, writing, complex problem solving, time management, active learning, instructing, judgment and decision making, monitoring, coordination, service orientation, social perceptiveness, systems analysis, troubleshooting.