- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Phenomenal Opportunity!
At Baseband Infrastructure (BBI), our mission is to provide a state-of-the-art Software Development Kit (SDK) to the thousands of Ericsson SW developers who develop applications for the manycore System on a Chip (SoC) solutions used across the Ericsson Radio System.
The SDK consists of a lightweight operating system, libraries, tools (compiler, linker, debugger, code analysis, etc.) and an Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The tools in the SDK are based on open source projects and technologies such as Clang/LLVM, Bazel, GDB, Theia, LSP, etc.
An integral part of the SDK is the programming model. A central goal with the programming model is to make SW development for a sophisticated manycore HW architecture easy, while at the same time provide the highest runtime efficiency.
We are now looking for an experienced developer to join our team responsible for development of the programming model. This role includes all the development activities such as gathering and analyzing requirements, systemization, design, prototyping, test, integration and deployment.
In BBI, we believe in an Agile way of working with highly empowered and self-organizing teams. We deploy our products continuously and focus on our customers. Work is performed in close collaboration with our internal Ericsson customers. We emphasize teamwork, communication, continuous improvement, equal opportunities, and collaboration. We adhere to the Ericsson core values, respect, professionalism, integrity, and perseverance.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop the programming model to fulfill the requirements and deploy it to the users
- Perform troubleshooting and user support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in required technical domains
To be successful in the role you must have
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in SW development for embedded systems
- Strong skills in Java, C and Python
- Good understanding of computer architectures, manycore architectures and real-time systems
- Experience in assembly level programming
- Experience in working in a Linux environment
- Experience in working in a Git/Gerrit development flow
- Experience working in a CI based development environment using e.g. Jenkins or similar
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative attitude
- Advantage if you have experience in working with Domain Specific Language, xText, Sprotty and/or Language Server Protocol (LSP)
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
Location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden
Hiring Manager: Product Development Leader BNEW DNEW BB BBI D
Recruiter: Asmita Kumari ([email protected])
Please apply as soon as possible, since the process is ongoing.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.