Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world, and you will do all this while working in one of the most fascinating technology areas in modern industry - Robotics!
As a .NET Software Test Developer, you will be part of a team working with cutting edge technology for our handheld device in robotics. The team develops the next generation programming interface for our customers with the latest Microsoft technology. The current exiting development within robotics creates both technical and business driven challenges. An important key is “Ease of Use”. Together with the other members of the team, you strive to reach agreed targets and goals. In our R&D projects, we use a Lean-Agile approach with a global mindset.
You share our passion for industrial challenges, creating high customer satisfaction and delivering results. The position will offer variation, a most competent team, and an exciting international workplace. This is a great possibility to join a truly robotics journey ahead.
The role is reporting to R&D/Technology Manager.
- Integration with existing test frameworks, perform memory and performance profiling and daily analyze of the automatic tests.
- Develop the test strategy and test automation for next generation programming interface for our handheld device.
- Take lead for your delivery and your own development.
- Contribute to the team with your positive energy.
- Live ABB’s core values of courage, care, curiosity and collaboration in your daily work.
- You have a M. Sc degree or another technical degree with at least a few years work experience within testing.
- Solid experience of software development in Visual Studio, C#, .NET, XAML.
- You thrive in an environment where the best way forward might not yet be known.
- You enjoy taking on interesting challenges and finding solutions together with others.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Experience of profiling tools or libraries is an advantage.
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.
Recruiting Manager Christer Mildton, +4610 732 20 15, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives: Sveriges Ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +4621 34 42 50; Ledarna: Lenny Larson, +4621 32 85 47; Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +4621 32 90 97. All other questions can be directed to Linda Lundstedt, +4621 32 51 94.
You are welcome to apply the latest by October 31. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website http://www.abb.com.