What you will do
You will join our journey in creating the next generation customer experience by blending fashion and tech as a core. You will be in the center of a business area that is responsible for the digital channel’s customers interact with across their shopping journey, both online and in-store. Impacting everything from how we attract our customers, through ensuring a seamless shopping experience across channels, to building loyalty and a positive customer service experience.
- Work with software engineering best practices for the full development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and need into maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams. Share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design choices
- Ensure the architectural and strategic technical roadmap and be in the forefront of new features adding to the product
As a team we are fully responsible for the whole development cycle, design, build, test, deploy, evaluate, and repeat. The approach “You build it – you run it “are key for us. What is most important is business outcome, not code merge or defects.
Your approach & skills
As an iOS Developer you need to have an entrepreneurial approach and be excited about creating something new. Other important skills needed in this role is to keep it simple. And to be humble, open to new ideas and contribute to discussions in the forefront of undisrupted loyalty!
We also believe that you have
- 3+ years of experience Mobile development (iOS). Strong coding skills in iOS technology, including Swift and Objective C
- Have knowledge about different design patterns that help you write high quality, clean and testable code.
- Experience in agile software development practices (automated testing, mob/pair programming, CI/CD etc.)
- Understanding and experience of the value that automated testing brings
- Good knowledge, both written and oral, in English
It is positive if you also have
- Experience and knowledge of API design
- Experience working in cloud environments preferably Azure
- A/B testing experience
- Beneficial to have experience with customer facing sites, ideally retail and ecommerce.
We are a global, value driven company. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where different perspectives meet, and great ideas evolve. Our colleagues around the world from Shanghai to New York, from Stockholm to Bangalore, all share our entrepreneurial spirit and open mind. By utilizing everyone’s unique skills and perspectives, we build empowered teams where innovation and meaningful impact is achieved.
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm (Marievik). Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the recruitment, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sara Lindström on [email protected]. We are looking forward to your application!