Are you a team player with good competence in cyber security and interest in ServiceNow security modules?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Secure a large and complex international finance infrastructure
- Design new and change and implement existing ServiceNow security modules, based on internal standards, best ITIL practices and stakeholders needs
- Deal with various management systems integrations towards ITSM and CMDB in infrastructure and platform services
- Contribute to architectural solutions, to automation, Cloud usage, scripting.
- Co-operate closely with team members in a flat and development-oriented culture
- Earn valuable experience from top technologies and market leading vendors
- Join our Scaled Agile team in designing and implementing solutions to increase customer security
- Be an important success factor for the bank and for your career
- Deliver Cyber Security solutions, contribute to design and optimization of systems & platforms
- Develop & improve Cyber Security Services meeting the Enterprise Cyber Security policy
- Combine Cloud, DevSecOps and Automation to deliver value based on Product area roadmap
What is needed in this role:
- Experience developing in the ServiceNow platform
- Proven interest in Information Security
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to solve high complexity problems
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- Good understanding of PaaS enterprise solutions
- Experience working within an agile methodology using Scrum framework
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint (reporting) and Excel (data analysis)
- BS/MS degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Information Security certification is a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow SecOps products is a plus
- Certifications in ServiceNow System Administration, SIR and VR is a plus
- System integration experience using web-based technologies such as REST is a plus
Join our team and ...
become part of our engineering guild with broad competences from all parts of the world, who value having fun at work. We support each other, we are open with our knowledge. Very active knowledge sharing is our key to success! I believe in developing people to reach their full potential, enjoy coaching and checking off team deliveries.
PS. Does this sound like something for you? If so, take a few minutes to share why in a cover letter. It would mean a lot to me!" Sebastian Domancich, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 24.10.2021.
Location: Sundbyberg, Tallinn
Recruiting manager: Sebastian Domancich, +46722459417
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 85 85 95 251
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.