Responsible to act across business processes including knowledge sharing, having an end to end focus on business process, solution and infrastructure. Drive knowledge sharing of business strategies, processes, relevant market and IT trends and other relevant changes of policies, guidelines or EA framework in the IT Architect community.
Responsible to design and maintain principles for IT Architectural workflows & models within supply and towards governance & demand. API Architect within Vehicle Connectivity At Volvo Connectivity, we are part of building a global telematics platform utilized by the brands within the Volvo Group. Connectivity is a key enabler to integrate vehicles and machines into the digital domain. This enable services like Fleet Management and Uptime as well as services supporting the digitization of our customers' ecosystems targeting reduced costs and increased revenues. This is us System Design is a team of committed engineers with a mission to develop and maintain system solutions and functions within the domain of Vehicle Connectivity. We drive the systems engineering work along with pre-studies and early investigations in the area as well as define system-level strategies and framework. One specific area we are working with is our Service platform, which is an android app ecosystem in our vehicles, utilizing vehicle data through API's and integration to Volvo's and 3rd parties' back-office systems.
We are looking for an experienced API Architect who can support and guide our API management work. This is what you will do As our API architect you will • Create and maintain technology roadmaps that align with business needs • Plan and design on-board APIs • Review current API design • Improve existing API documentation to encourage easy usage • Set up best practices, standards and metrics • Collaborate with Product Owners, stakeholders and development teams
This is you
It is important that you are self-motivated, and good at prioritizing and planning your work. Good networking, collaboration and communication skills are essential.
You bring more than 10 years of software development experience to the role, the majority of which comes from developing and managing extensible API-based applications or architecting web and mobile applications that rely on APIs.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree from a relevant field, e.g., computer information systems, electrical engineering or a related field
• 10+ years of experience from software development and API development
• Experience from cybersecurity related to API's • Experience from API design, patterns, best practices and security
• Experience working with REST/JSON APIs
• Experience from Information modelling (UML) • YAML
• Good networking and communication skills
• Leadership skills proven in use
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and used to interact with different stakeholders • Good at abstracting information, to create an pedagogical overview of system solutions at the same time as highlighting important details
• Fluent communication in English (written and verbal)
(1.) To architect, design and develop [through team] solution for product or sustenance delivery.
(2.) To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
(3.) To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding a domain or technology.
(4.) To train and develop team so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.