About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 12 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
Maintain and development of new functionality (new data areas, changes in APIs, etc.). Analyze issues and problems/ errors and come up with solutions to fix them. Support the business in new ideas/functions and realize them in the application. Create and ensure system documentation.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Back-end/API developer - cloud-native with knowledge and experience
- Document Database design
- Basic knowledge in cloud development and hosting, preferable Azure
Preferred competence and experience:
- Cosmos DB
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure DevOps experience/Git
- Azure API Management
- General IT security knowledge.
Preferred personal qualities:
independent team player with the ability to structure, plan, prioritize, and drive own tasks in coordination with the team and stakeholders.
You are interested in learning new things, with a focus within the airline industry, Azure cloud-native development, and DevOps.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!