Are you ready to shape the future of fashion and design and help more people finding the fashion they love and enjoy in a sustainable way? Do you want to work with AI and Advanced Analytics – finding out what our customer wants before they do – in a company with global reach and awareness? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! We are now looking for a Python & DevOps Champion to bring in new competence to our transformation journey.
What You’ll Get To Do
You will be part of a product team creating solutions for AI and data driven products that sets a predictive and prescriptive way of working. Our focus is to enable our sales and operational teams with class leading tech that helps us keep our customers first.
With your professional expertise in Python development, you will work alongside machine learning engineers and data scientists in the team to develop scalable and production ready Advanced Analytics and AI software. You will also be a part of making decisions and playing an active role when it comes to defining the engineering best practices and guidelines to build state-of-the-art backend software.
We believe in community learning and sharing where we can create solutions that create impact on different levels within the organization. We work in small, highly collaborative agile product teams who are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build to support H&M Group and our customers.
Some of the technologies we use are: Azure DevOps, Python, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service, Cosmos DB, API Gateway, Azure Service Bus or Event Grid, Apache Airflow, Apache Spark and Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Eventhub, MLflow, etc.
We are looking for you who:
As a Software Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn.
- We believe you are communicative, flexible, passionate about continuous learning, have open and positive mindset and a desire to break new grounds with innovation and teamwork
- Passionate about big data and machine learning technology
- Be a champion of DevOps mindset and principles, which emphasizes automation, continuous integration, and end-to-end ownership of solutions
- Use your expertise and creativity to solve problems using modern technologies and software engineering, in the areas of software development, testing, deployment and monitoring
Your skills and abilities:
- General software engineering skills (3-5 years+) with strong mindset of building scalable and high-quality software product. Designing and implementing large scale distributed system
- Proficiency in programming in Python (3+ years). Not only familiar with language itself, but also fully aware of best practices, code structure, design patterns, development workflow, testing etc.
- Strong follower of test-driven development
- Hands on experience in DevOps and automate software development process, familiar with any of the tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge on Azure or similar Cloud Providers with interest in specializing on Azure
- Proficiency in SQL, and experience in a range of data management technologies, such as NoSQL and distributed systems. Knowledge of PySpark, Java or Scala is a plus
- Experience with version control workflows with Git and an advocate of Continuous Integration
- You have experience working in agile teams
- Excellent communication skills in English, Swedish is a plus
- You probably have developed machine learning application previously, or at least interested with machine learning and data science. Rich experience in big data technology, especially Spark and Hadoop, would be a big plus
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm or in Bengaluru. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 24th October. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application!
About H&M Group
We are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way. We develop tech solutions and products for the entire value chain for the H&M Group with the purpose to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. Working in multiple areas of the tech field we operate at large scale, from AI, data and business development to engineering and testing - we are influencing and engaging millions of customers across 77 markets.
Why join us?
Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, flexible work life, learning communities, wellness benefits, parental benefits etc. You are joining a unique value driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. There are endless opportunities to experiment and grow in any direction that you want and when you grow, we grow. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future.