- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Toyota Material Handling Europe, a part of Toyota Industries Corporation, is the world's leading provider of material handling solutions. We have long experience in the industry and can offer a comprehensive range of forklift trucks, warehouse trucks and warehouse equipment in the brands Toyota and BT as well as service and spare parts. In Europe, we have 8,500 employees and we are active in more than 30 countries.
The TMHE Service Market Systems team is an international team consisting of twelve members. We are responsible for all IS applications used within the processes of Service Market. This includes the ERP system M3, a handheld solution for service technicians called EASY, a modern platform for technical documentation – ST4 and reporting applications, all used by our sales companies and distributors in Europe.
As our new team member you will share our responsibility in configuring, coordinating and organising the maintenance, development and testing connected to ST4, the Technical Documentation Platform. You will also perform training for the application users across Europe. Within your maintenance role you will also be part of other project teams in which you will be working together with members from other business areas and processes.
The role involves the ability to understand the business processes and translating that into requirements for our IT-applications. You will be part of a global organisation and support our key users in Europe.
Who are you?
• Academic background, or relevant working experience, preferably with an element of IT
• Experience of support and/or development in solutions connected to the Technical documentation area is considered a merit, but the ability to learn fast and adapt is equally qualifying
• Great interest in working with user support, system configuration and development
• Ability to work in a pro-active and flexible way both in teams and independently
• Well-organised, communicative and excellent knowledge in spoken as well as written English
• Prepared to travel
• Previous experience of, or knowledge about Information Management, Technical Documentation, XML, MS SQL, Python are considered a merit but is not a requirement
We offer a strong value-based company that trusts and empowers our employees. A role in which you can develop and grow and get deep business insight which is a good base for your internal career with us.
We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously. We would like your application no later than October 25th. For further information please contact Recruitment consultant Marcus Kahanek at +46 11-194354 or [email protected]