- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today we are searching for a new consultant for work in the position as a RF Test Engineer. The work will take place in the customers facilities in Lund.
- PLEASE NOTE: use .doc or docx-format for your application, NOT pdf!
- Short recruitment time on this assignment, apply ASAP!
Companys Modem RF Integration and Customer Support organization is looking for an RF test engineer. The scope of the assignment is integration, bring-up and test of Radio Control SW. The work is done in very close collaboration with software designers and hardware development. The test scope covers several Radio Access Technologies, e.g. GSM, WCDMA, LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD and TD-SCDMA.
The RF test engineer is responsible for integration and test of RFIC and RF SW. Consultant will make preparations and test the functionality as well as the performance. The work will involve advanced analysis of requirements, vector generations, developing test environments, writing test specifications and design of test scripts. Our test environment and our test scripts are Python based.
The work is mostly performed in lab environment, which means you will use instruments such as base station simulators, signal vector generators, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes in the work, so earlier experience of lab is of importance.
- Masters degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Physics or corresponding.
- Strong knowledge in RF.
- Experienced in one or more areas of WCDMA, GSM, LTE, TD-SCDMA.
- Experienced in test development and test procedures.
- Experience with test instruments like base station simulators, signal vector generators, spectrum analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in Python scripting.
- Good communicating skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience in Git or other CM tools.
- Some knowledge in C.
- Knowledge about Company processes and support tools (FIDO).
Duration: 6 months with possibility for further extension.
Required languages: Swedish & English
Please, apply directly via mail with:
- Your updated CV in .doc format
- 2 references (people)