- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Have you worked with firmware for embedded products before? Perfect! We are looking for a curious and quality-conscious Firmware developer to join our magnificent team at Tobii Pro!
Working at Tobii is like working with the future, you will get challenged every day in an ever-changing environment, so we hope that you are willing to take on some really cool challenges coming up!
Role and Responsibilities
Your main purpose is to develop the FW for our Tobii Pro Glasses. In addition to coding, you will also be involved in shaping the architecture and making design decisions about the product. As a person you're a true collaborator who believes working together with others is the key to a job well done.
Your days will be filled with:
- C and C++ development in a Linux environment
- Performing code reviews
- Together with the team, develop and refine the architecture of the product
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or similar
- 2-3 years of experience from a similar role
- Software development in C and C++
- Development for a Linux target
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops if you feel that's who you want to be. We're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products?
Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Linnéa Larsson. And don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!