- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Location: Goteborg, Sweden
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Are you a Software Engineer passionate about working at an organization that offers you a chance to grow together with talented people who want to make a genuine difference?
About the role:
The Software Engineer role applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software by using C and C++ for the onboard software systems. On this role, you will be working with safety-critical embedded systems, safe software architecture(s) and safety engineering.
- Perform Technical analysis of non-compliance reports and new requested features.
- Design, implement and integrate new software functionality.
- Maintenance and bug fixes.
- Verification of implementations and documentation.
- Requirements engineering.
- Root cause and Impact analyses.
- BSc or MSc degree in engineering or computer science or corresponding technical experience.
- Senior work experience in software development is required, ideally for embedded systems.
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience in C/C++ and scripting languages like Python.
- Proven track record with requirements driven developments and traceability methods.
- Good knowledge of job-specific tools: Synergy, Git, Gerrit, Doors is considered an advantage.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Able to work in teams, responsible for your actions/decisions and result-oriented, with a positive mind.
- English at a fluent level is mandatory for this role, Swedish will be considered a plus.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.