- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking someone special …
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to join SunGard’s Trading & Risk business and help us develop the next generation systems for financial trading, risk management and position control. Here’s your chance to join a dynamic, global team of developers, quality assurance experts and business analysts who are helping shape the future of financial services technology. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Does this describe you?
- Passionate about reading and writing elegant code
- Able to translate complex business needs into user-focused technology solutions
- Always curious and have the intellectual agility to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Enjoy tackling challenges
- Are results-oriented, flexible and able to succeed within a fun and collaborative environment?
- Take your responsibilities seriously and hold yourself – and your work product – to the highest standards of excellence and quality
- At the same time, are eager and willing to try new things, embrace the latest technologies and pursue innovation that will benefit your clients, uncover better ways of doing things and push the frontiers of what’s possible
If you have the experience and passion to ….
As a Software Engineer in the Operations team you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks, ranging from:
- Understanding customer requirements, design, implementation and writing tests
- Working as part of a team that takes full responsibility for the solution, including continuous improvement and innovation
- We believe that the best solutions are built when you can be proud of what you produce! By working closely together with the Product Owner you will get a deep understanding of market needs
- Production rollouts; you will get a chance to work directly with customers
And you have achieved a strong track record of ….
- System development
- Experience in an object oriented language
- Developing sustainable solutions with a focus on quality and performance
- Learning the financial markets
- English language skills
And ideally possess …
- MSc Computer Science
- Knowledge of C++
- Analytical thinking with an attitude that problems are to be solved
- Like to work in a team and share knowledge with others
- Are not afraid of challenging your colleagues in their mind-set
- Have interest/experience in agile methodologies and software test automation
- But most of all we expect you to have a genuine interest in working with software development!
Then you could enjoy ….
- Competitive salary and benefits
- High-end developer workstations and the latest development tools
- Flexible working options
- Monthly “Learning Days” and extensive training resources, both technical and domain-related
- Career growth opportunities and programs, including coaching, mentoring, job rotations, and manager and leadership development tracks
- Annual global Codeathon competition
- Employee Resource Groups, including the SunGard Sustainability Action Network, SunGard’s Women’s Initiative Network (WIN), SunGard PRIDE and SunGard Volunteers
- Great clients!
- Awesome colleagues!
In an award winning global organization where …
You’ll find that there’s never a dull moment. Growth and development opportunities abound. You’ll hone your skills as you work on many of the enterprise-grade systems that underpin the world’s financial services industry. You’ll also have the chance to help develop the next generation of financial technology as part of a truly global company with more than 12,000 employees around the world. SunGard’s advanced, award-winning solutions require management of high data volumes, immense scale and highly complex business processes, along with other critical considerations like UI/UX, performance, reliability, analytics and security. You’ll tackle these challenges with colleagues who are among the leading experts and brightest minds in their fields, whether it’s in technology or in specialized areas of financial services – or both! Not only that, the technology solutions you help create will be used by many of the world’s largest and premiere banks, asset managers, insurance companies, traders, exchanges and corporations.
Contact us today!
For more information about Careers @ SunGard, go to http://financialsystems.sungard.com/careers
About SunGard Financial Systems: http://financialsystems.sungard.com
SunGard is one of the world’s leading software and technology services companies, with annual revenue of about $2.8 billion. SunGard provides software and processing solutions for financial services, education and the public sector. SunGard serves approximately 16,000 customers in more than 100 countries and has more than 13,000 employees.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.