- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you used to working in a Linux environment, and want a new, meritorious work in a large international company? We are looking for two Front Line support to the Application Management organization in central Stockholm. As a Front Line Support you will support users in systems applications and functions, and will then have an overall responsibility for troubleshooting and solving arisen problems. We expect you to move freely in the Linux environment and have a basic knowledge of how networks work. Furthermore, you are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Academic Work is looking for two Front Line Support to our client. Our client is a world leading partner for efficient securities transactions and has expertise in the exchange industry. They offer comprehensive solutions that connect markets, improves business efficiency and increases customers' profitability. They work in a Linux environment and is now looking for a Front Line Support with knowledge in Linux. As a Front Line Support you will be included in the company's Application Management Organization, which are responsible for the application structure of the company's system. Working hours will vary in two shifts, between 6am and 12pm.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at the client.
As a Front Line Support you will support users in the systems and manage problems regarding the system's functions and applications. You and your team in the Application Management will have a specialist role regarding the operational problems in the systems. You will be the link between the technical operational function and the Senior Application Management function. This places high demands on good communication and understanding of everyone’s need and is therefore the most challenging role within the organization.
For example, you will:
* Diagnose, troubleshoot and solve problems, and possibly forward the cases to Senior Application Management
* Have the overall responsibility in the whole process of system changes and major implementation projects
* Test all system’s components
* Participate in the development of applications regarding the company's financial market
Since the support is open between 6am and 12pm, you are going to work varying hours (two shifts).
THIS POSITIONS SUITS YOU WHO
Are used to work in a Linux environment, and want to work in a large international organization to get meritorious experience as well as developing your professional network.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU WHO
* Have a good knowledge Of working in UNIX / Linux environment, and can coordinate yourself freely in the environment
* Have a basic understanding of how networks work
* Have fluently knowledge in English, both spoken and written. Swedish skills are considered positive, although it is not required
* Are able to work in two shifts, between 6am and 12pm
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
* Have previously worked as a support and with testing of real-time applications
* Have experience of working in banking, gaming, telecom and technology companies
As a person you are communicative, service-oriented and professional. You have good analytical skills, is solution-oriented and can easily see the whole picture of different problems. You have a large customer focus and enjoy working in a fast pace. In addition to this, you are obviously a good team player who spreads a lot of energy. Furthermore, we believe that you are flexible, focused and efficient in your approach.
* START: immediately
* WORK EXTENT: full time, initially 6 months with a chance of extension until the summer of 2016
* WORKING HOURS: two shifts between 6am to 12pm
* SALARY: according to the agreement
* LOCATION: central Stockholm
* To apply for the job – click on “Apply” below.
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are ongoing screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages. When the advert is being removed it’s either due to that the processes is finished or because we have many qualified applications and are continuing in the selection/interview phase.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our website http://www.academicwork.se.
When employed at Academic Work you will have your own dedicated Consultant Manager, who’s role is to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure you enjoy your place of work.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- C# .NET developer for E-commerce/Episerver
- Senior BI-konsult inom AI, Data & Analytics Stockholm
- Fullstack Developer to Talentech
- Systemutvecklare / Node.js/ AWS / Backend-utvecklare till EquipmentLoop
- Integrationsspecialist till Top of Minds Accelerate