Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a senior console programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or France.
As a senior console programmer, you will be part of the engine team, working closely with the technical director. You will be responsible for your platform, either for Playstation or Xbox.
- Build, launch, profile and optimize Payday on your platform
- Update SDK every major revision
- Help build engineer to maintain everything related to your platform in our CIS pipeline
- Develop new engine modules
- Help build tooling for your platform
- Mentor junior console programmers
- Help technical artists to overcome the constraints of the platform
- Help QA and other Developers to debug complex issues and fix crashes on your platform
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Very good with C++
- Solid experience as a console programmer
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- UE4 knowledge
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you have:
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Remote flexible (work from home)
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.