- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and more than 7,000 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and the U.S. A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer and green products. World class engineering and mixed-signal design expertise helps Marvell deliver critical building blocks to its customers, giving them the competitive edge to succeed in today’s dynamic market.
Marvell is seeking skilled software developers with knowledge and experience of link and network layer protocols. You will work with layer 2 to layer 4 applications for our network processors (NPUs). The network processors perform packet processing in switch and router systems. It is important that you have a huge interest in working with network solutions and a good understanding of software development for embedded systems.As an NPU Application Developer at Marvell, you will work as a member of the development team and be responsible for design, implementation, integration, test and documentation of the NPU Applications.
Specific tasks will include:
• Overall design and dimensioning of NPU applications
• Protocol implementations for the NPUs
• Assembler level programming for the network processor
• C programming for system integration
• Writing customer related documents e.g. manuals and application notes
Qualifications: Work Experience and Education:
• MSc EE, MSc CS or equivalent required
• Experience from programming in C/C++ as well as assembly level
• Experience of developing software for embedded systems.
• Knowledge of switch and router systems and communications protocols such as Ethernet, IP, TCP and MPLS
• Strong knowledge of Linux
• Structured and analytical mind-set
• Ready to assume technical responsibility
• Able to take initiatives and work without detailed instructions
• Well-developed communication skills
• You are fluent in English and are able to write advanced technical material
• You enjoy an international environment and are prepared to travel from time to time
For more information contact: Cecilia Du Rietz, Researcher - Active Search, [email protected]