- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Arcticus Systems develops and provides a unique state-of-the-art RTOS and an extensive model based development tool suite. Our business idea is to make the latest academic research available to the industry to improve their ability to quickly develop reliable safety critical systems. Our customers are typically large companies in the automotive industry. We also work closely with universities and participate in EU-funded research projects.
Arcticus Systems AB is a Swedish company and was afounded 1985. We are a small company that offer high professional standards, an open atmosphere and high intellectual level.
We’re looking for a skilled developer to join the development team with focus on our RTOS. The next RTOS generation includes multi core and hypervisor technologies. We think that you have a thorough understanding of real time OS principles and processor architectures. You will also develop functionality in our development tool suite and participate in all stages of the development process (specification, design, documentation, configuration management, test etc.).
You, like us, are open-minded, curious, lack prestige and love programming.
• MSc or higher engineering degree
• 5-10 years of experience from software development of embedded real-time systems.
• Strong C/C++/assembler skills
• Multi-core and hypervisor technologies
• PowerPC (Freescale MPC 5000 family)
• Lauterbach T32
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Model based development and code generation techniques
• Development processes at large companies.
• Code Analysis Tools (QAC, Lint)
The position is a recruitment with employment directly with Arcticus but is
You are welcome to apply for the job on http://www.snillebemanning.se. Applications are treated regularly so do not wait to submit your application.
Snille - We love technology!
We are experts in the staffing and recruitment of technicians and engineers. All Snille staff has a technical background which enables us to understand your business and how to find people with very specific skills.
Andra webbjobb i Järfälla
- Grafisk formgivare/Webdesigner till digitalt tryckeri
- Systemintegratör inom Combat systems till Saab i Järfälla
- DevOps konsult inom OpenSource/Linux sökes till Saab
- Mjukvaruingenjör som vill jobba med ny generation Gripen i Stockholm
- Midsummer söker C# programmerare