- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Adtoox is expanding rapidly and now seeks a Senior Systems Developer - Express
Adtoox is a file based delivery service customized for commercials and editorial content. We are integrated with more than 300 broadcasters and publishers across Europe. We secure that each material delivered is logged, encoded, quality assured, stored and controlled accordingly to all specifications and deadlines. We streamline the work for advertisers, media agencies, ad agencies, production companies, post houses and media owners.
By managing more than 100.000 deliveries (6.000 brands) each year, Adtoox is one of the biggest suppliers in Europe. We integrate 7.600 users and serve over 700 different suppliers (submitting ads). 800 different advertisers have created their own accounts in Adtoox.
As a senior developer we would like that you have a minimum of 5 years experience, but in the end it comes down what you?ve done and who you are.
You will be working in an autonomous development team responsible for the content delivery platform and the overall system architecture. The platform is primary built on Java and deployed on application servers distributed worldwide. Current challenges include separating functionality, moving parts of the platform to cloud platforms and making the platform scale horizontally while adding and improving functionality in the platform.
- Identify, evaluate and drive new technologies, standards, architectures and methods for improving the platform and development process
- Design, build and integrate modules in a service-oriented architecture
- Refactor and separate functionality into independent modules
- Collaborate with the technical operations team to identify root causes of performance and reliability issues
- Collaborate with other internal and external developers in designing APIs and architecture proposals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both Swedish and English
- Ability to adapt to quick changes in business requirements
- Deep knowledge and experience object-oriented programming (Java is preferred but C# and C++ might work as well)
- Knowledge and experience in design patterns and how to design and write maintainable, readable, modular and efficient code
- Knowledge and experience in building large, scalable and reliable distributed systems
- Knowledge and experience in RDBMS and SQL
- Knowledge and experience in Internet protocols and standards such as HTTP, TLS, FTP, TCP, UDP, SSH etc.
- Knowledge and experience in both Windows and *nix systems
- Knowledge and experience in computer systems architecture, concurrency and performance challenges
- Knowledge and experience in TDD and test automation using tools such as JUnit, Selenium etc.
- Knowledge and experience in integration platforms such as Mule, RabbitMQ etc.
- Knowledge and experience in automation tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle, Puppet, SaltStack etc.
- Knowledge and experience in application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss etc.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud computing
- Knowledge and experience in continuous integration/delivery tools such as Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge and experience in big data and NoSQL
- Video knowledge
- Audio knowledge
Please contact us for a personal meeting and more information regarding the position.