- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Conversion Optimisation Specialist
Are you the curious and analytical person with a passion for digital optimisation we´ve been looking for?!
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Experience & Omnichannel department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
Stena Line wants to continue to be a safe, flexible and attractive employer and have now introduced a flexible workplace for our office employees. We believe a hybrid solution between the office and working remotely will create the best environment for us to be creative, productive and find a work-life balance creating magic today and tomorrow.
What will you do?
This is a new role supporting the Personalisation & CXO Specialist in our digital optimisation and personalisation activities. You will enjoy using your curiosity and resourcefulness to their full extent when performing tests, which will increase conversion and identify and deliver the most seamless and relevant experiences to our customer segments.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Work hands-on in Adobe Target to create, manage, and implement testing and optimisation activities together with the Personalisation & CXO Specialist
- Work on the technical build, delivery, analysis and reporting of activities
- Document tests and use analytics data and insight to report on results and provide recommendations for stakeholders
- Help identify opportunities and pain points to be resolved through testing in order to improve the customer experience and conversion rate
- Be an advocate for testing and personalisation within the company
- Stay up to date on the latest developments within the testing and optimisation industry and share your knowledge within the company
- Work closely with our marketing teams to improve ROI on marketing spends
- Collaborate with developers and our Martech system owners to ensure technologies work together smoothly and deliver web experiences as expected
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all, you have a strong passion for digital optimisation. We believe that you are curious and always up to date on the latest trends in the testing and optimisation industry. We also believe you have strong analytical and organisational skills and are able to manage several tasks at the same time. For us team work and collaboration have been a great success and our biggest strengths, so we believe that being communicative and sharing your knowledge in your area of expertise, comes naturally to you.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- University degree in Marketing, Business or Computer Science
- Analytical mindset and basic understanding of statistics
- Basic understanding of web analytics and experience of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Excellent spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of tag management and data layers
- Experience in optimisation and testing tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Optimizely
- Working knowledge of setting up and executing code-based A/B Tests
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg, Amsterdam or Belfast within our Digital Experience & Omnichannel department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 14st of November, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Miranda Huntley, Customer insights & Personalization Lead at [email protected].
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.