- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging position with a wide range of exciting responsibilities and if you like to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines. You?ve come to the right place!
About the position
We are now seeking a Jira & Atlassian suite Specialist with responsibility for our systems related to our workflow and issue tracking. As a Jira & Atlassian suite Specialist you will be a part of our Tools team within Development.
The purpose of the Tools team is to build and maintain tools and processes that enable NetEnt to deliver software reliably, repeatedly with a high level of automation.
We are searching for an additional high motivated team-player with a positive attitude and a strong can-do mentality. You will be part of development organization but will work closely together with both development and operations.
What?s your background?
You are a developer who has an interest in deployment and operations or you are a sysadmin who have a passion for scripting, coding and development. Either way, you are a person who has pushed beyond your defined area of competence and who has a more holistic view of your technical environments.
We believe that you have Passion for bridging the gap between development and operations
Your profile includes:
- Highly skilled within the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Stash, Confluence)
- SQL Database skills
- Experience using and administrating version control systems
- Documentation skills
- A will of structuring and clarifying workflows
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- General understanding of development processes and programming
- Passion for automation
- A will of structuring and clarifying ways of working
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
Since our working language is English high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must
Who are you?
You must have a brilliant ability to analyze and see the big picture and always find the best ways forward in all possible situations. Last, but absolutely not least, you must be passionate about process improvement and have the drive to increase overall customer satisfaction.
Please send us your application as soon as possible, including CV and cover letter.
Apply via https://www.netent.com/career/vacancies/
Join the NetEnt journey - warm welcome with your application!