- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners to achieve sales success. Every day more than two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions of online store visitors. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners moving their business forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for eCommerce best practices that are as local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best. For this position Vaimo is looking for a person to manage and oversee the successful delivery of eCommerce projects to our clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & WORK TASKS
The candidate should ideally have a strong domain knowledge from e-commerce, and if not – at least from CMS and/or ERP systems, and be open to new ways of working.
You should also have considerable experience from development and be able to specify requirements himself/herself (but does not have to be able to write code).
It’s important to understand the application and be able to ask the right questions to our customers without always involving the development team.
Naturally, as a project manager, it´s expected to have a very strong drive and typical project management skills such as maintaining a good overall perspective, being structured, strong in communication and a good leader.
Report directly to the PMO Manager.
Vaimo is growing and need to expand and reinforce the organization with an experienced project manager to lead and develop Vaimo’s project. The PMO is an international business unit that embraces project managers from Vaimo offices in several countries.
We believe that the ideal candidate has very good analytical and administrative skills, high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation. Furthermore you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish when managing the company’s project portfolio.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experienced project manager with a strong technical background and a proven track record. The project manager should also be an experienced product owner in agile development.
• Hands-on experience from managing project portfolios to best achieve an organization’s overall goals is preferred
• Experience from working with e-commerce, ERP systems (such as SAP) or CMS is preferred
• High level of IT knowledge
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant project management experience with a proven track record of successfully executed projects, having used both agile and waterfall methods
• A project management certificate, PMP or similar, is preferred
• A university degree in computer science, engineering or similar
• Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal and written
We look forward to your application in English including a letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position. Moment assists Vaimo with this recruitment. Please apply no later than 30 of September. For more information about the position please contact Anna Berggren 076-109 80 77 or [email protected]
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company