- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a developer who has experience with distributed systems, messaging and API design. You are a software craftsperson who are passionate about building great software and inspiring others to do the same. By joining Transfer Galaxy at this stage, you will have the possibility to shape the future of the company and be exposed to fun and challenging work tasks. You will be part of a team of passionate and talented developers who are looking at innovative ways of how to improve today’s and tomorrow’s payment systems.
You’ve tamed legacy code, know how to listen to your tests and are comfortable mixing greenfield and brownfield techniques to evolve an existing codebase into something amazing. You are interested in learning new technologies and have a Continuous Delivery mind-set. You know the difference between “REST-ful” and REST. You know when to wield the sword of HATEOAS, and understand how powerful it can be.
Although it is not required that you fill all of the below, the ideal candidate has:
- A degree in the related field and 1-3 years of experience and mastery of C# and .Net, JavaSript / HTML / CSS / ASP.NET/MVC and SQL Server
- A proven track record developing against SOAP and/or REST interfaces
- Experience with relational databases SQL / PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Expert experience with styling and responsive design techniques, mobile first website development using technologies such as HTML5, LESS and SASS, CMS(Umbraco)
- Solid knowledge of networking principles & protocols, including security
- Proven optimization, profiling, testing and refactoring skills
- Ability to self-direct, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and demands
- Excellent communicator and fluent in English
- Experience working with the Open Source .Net ecosystem.
- Monitoring and problem resolution of production incidents
- TDD, XP and Agile practices, SOLID principles.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
The role will be based in our head office in Örebro. Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].