- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Software Skills is a recruitment company that works with the best companies in Gothenburg. With extensive background and expertise in IT, we match awesome developers, testers and managers with exciting roles at big and small companies, product companies as well as consulting companies.
With our help and tests you have the chance to show the right company what You can bring to the table!
We are now looking for a Software Developer in e-commerce on behalf of Jetshop, an expanding product company in central Gothenburg.
Jetshop has in 11 years grown to become Scandinavia's largest supplier of knowledge and solutions for e¬commerce. Our goal is to help our clients grow. If our clients succeed, we have succeeded. We are a fast growing and profitable company with a great passion for e-commerce, digital marketing, Internet and new opportunities. We are approximately 60 employees with more than 3,000 customers and are currently active in Sweden, Norway and Poland.
We´re looking for talented software developers to help us take our platforms even further. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly talented team. You should be good at high level architecture and be able to create well written low level implementations of these designs. You are passionate about development tools, techniques and methodologies and can understand which to apply in each situation. You are an expert at C#.
- Analyze the requirements and select the most appropriate tools / techniques
- Design and code new features and projects to meet set requirements and high demands on performance, availability, scalability and maintainability.
- Communicate and discuss with the rest of the team to find the best solution for each challenge.
- Produce high quality software that is unit and system tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
Skills & Requirements
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert at C#
- Experience in Python, Java, C++ or similar is a big plus.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- 5 years experience or more in software design techniques and test-driven development
- Experience with SOA, Restful API?s, NoSQL databases, operating system internals, Docker and event sourcing are also a plus
- You´re smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? Apply now!
We hope to hear from you.
Interviews are held regularly so the role can be filled before the application deadline.
Privacy and PuL - When you apply you allow us to save your information strictly for recruitment purposes.