- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Flexpay/Benify was founded in 2004. Today, we employs over 200 people in seven European countries. A majority of Sweden?s largest companies are customers of ours. We provide them with a highly tailored web solution that streamlines communication and interaction with their employees. Our platform provides a smarter way for over half a million employees to visualize their "total compensation" - salary, benefits, discounts, pension plans and insurance.
Flexpay´s IT team in Gothenburg are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead and coordinate our software development. This role will manage, coordinate and deliver on key projects in our technical organisation. We are looking for someone to help define, maintain and improve processes in an aggressively expanding software company.
As project manager you will be responsible for project planning and execution of development efforts for a cloud based product with over half a million users across the EU. You will follow up on agile methodologies and change management in a high paced continuous deployment (avg 30+ releases/month) environment.
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in this role you must excel at the following:
- Project planning and execution
- Requirements analysis
- Resource management
- Defect tracking
- Status and risk reporting
- Tight collaboration with external stakeholders
- Ensure that resources are utilized effectively
Besides a great personality and ridiculous planning skills we?re looking for candidates with the following background:
- A Masters in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
- 3+ year experience working as a project manager
- Proven experience from multiple roles within software development
- Experience from Agile development
- 5+ year experience working as a software developer in a product organization
- Java and database development experience
- Experience from product development with strong focus on code quality, continuous deployment and usability
We also offer the opportunity to be part of a motivated team and work for a fast growing, profitable company where technology rules.
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full time
Interested? Please apply by e-mail: [email protected]. Mark your application "Project Manager"