- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Flexpay/Benify was founded in 2004. Today, Flexpay/Benify employs over 200 people in seven European countries. A majority of Sweden?s largest companies are customers of ours.
We provide them with a highly tailored web solution that streamlines communication and interaction with their employees. Our platform provides a smarter way for over half a million employees to visualize their "total compensation" - salary, benefits, discounts, pension plans and insurance.
We are currently looking for an experienced software development manager to lead our core Java team. The main challenge, and also the great opportunity, is to maintain and develop our great development culture with a relentless focus on great code and continuous deployment.
As software development manager you will be responsible for a 10+ team of dedicated Java-developers and the development of our core-platform, the absolute cornerstone of our business. You?ll be responsible for project planning, requirement analysis, technical design and the staff.
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role you must excel at the following:
- Keep in touch with the code on a daily basis
- Motivate developers
- Define, continuously improve, and deliver on the improving code quality
- Participate in business and project planning
- Identify and escalate risks
- Coach employees to develop, learn and achieve desired results
- Performance evaluation and compensation planning
Besides a great personality and natural leadership skills we?re looking for candidates with the following background:
- A Masters degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects
- Java and database development experience
- Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
- Years of experience working as a team- or project manager within software development
- Proven experience from multiple roles within software development
- Experience from Agile development
- Long experience working as a software developer in a product organization
- Long experience as a manager with personnel responsibilities
- Experience from product development with strong focus on code quality, continuous deployment and usability
We also offer the opportunity to be part of a motivated team and work for a fast growing, profitable company where technology rules.
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full time
Please apply by e-mail: [email protected]. Mark your application "Software Development Manager"
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Newly or recently graduated SW developer (235026)
- Newly/recently graduated SW developers within Data Science area (242881)
- IoT Software Developer (240345)
- Contribe Göteborg seeking: .Net utvecklare
- Contribe Göteborg seeking: Java Developer