- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our Growth & Insight team in Stockholm. Daniel Wellington is growing and expanding very rapidly and we are searching for someone that would like to grow together with us. We offer you a role in a fast-paced and international working environment where everything is possible.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and visualizing our data into understandable and actionable dashboards and reports in part of building an insight driven organization. You will be central in the team to understanding, interpreting and translating the user needs within the departments of Daniel Wellington into requirements in tagging and reporting needs. We see it as meriting if you have experience from statistical analysis to proactively find correlations to build new insights to implement across the organization.
You are a highly motivated, driven and detail-oriented person person, willing to make a difference. Preferably you have experience in independently running projects and working with Tableau as BI/visualization tool. You have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced changing environment and to build strong relationships across the business. Excellent verbal and written communication skills is also very important for this job as the users are spread across our offices in China, Hong Kong, Sweden and the US. If you understand how to easy describe and present complex relationships, you are perfect for this job.
You report to Head of Growth & Insight.
Who are you?
- Interested in new technologies and solutions for analyzing and visualizing data
- Solid track record in providing actionable insights to decision makers
- Genuine interest in structuring information to understand and improve the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Develop, create and maintain dashboards for different business units
- Translate user needs into actionable dashboards to build insight
- Do in-depth statistical analyses supporting the business in driving conclusions and actions based on data and insights
- BSc or MSc in Engineering / Computer Science / Mathematics or other related engineering field.
- 2-4 years experience in working with data visualization and maintaining information architecture and securing data for analytic capabilities
- Experience with analytical and quantitative problem solving
- Experience with analysis tools, open source or commercially available libraries and toolsets
- Technical: SQL, R
- Visualization: Tableau, QlikView/Sense
- Experience: Statistical analysis of data from areas such as eCommerce, marketing, Google Analytics, Magento, etc.
- Practical: Business intelligence or developing insights in an eCommerce and/or retail setting
Come join the Daniel Wellington family!
Hur du söker jobbet
Denna annons är publicerad via vår partner
Uptrail.se, tjänsten där du söker jobb utan CV.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyskapande grafisk designer till Doremir Music Research - deltid
- Parkeringsplats söker systemutvecklare
- Europas bästa arbetsgivare söker fler webbutvecklare!
- Embedded-utvecklare självkörande fordon söker till vår kund. Sök utan CV!
- Technical Artist