- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Daniel Wellington is growing and expanding rapidly and we are searching for a Frontend Developer to join us. We offer you a very exciting opportunity in a fast-paced and international working environment where everything is possible.
Who are you?
You are a fast learner with a passion for e-commerce and development. You enjoy working in a fast-growing company and you thrive in a high-paced environment. You have a constant desire to develop yourself and improve your skills.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years relevant experience of web development
- Experience of building responsive web applications
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop
- A strong interest in the latest web development techniques and best practices
- Creative, driven and with an eye for details
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to adjust to new processes and projects
- Experience from using CSS preprocessor like LESS, SASS, SCSS, Compass
- Experience from using task runners like Grunt and Gulp
- Experience from working in agile teams
Come join the Daniel Wellington family!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.