You will join in on our journey creating the next generation customer experience by blending fashion and tech as a core. You will be in the center of a business area that are responsible for the digital-capabilities customers interact with across their shopping journey, both online and in-store. Impacting everything from how we attract our customers, through ensuring a seamless shopping experience across channels, to building loyalty and a positive customer service experience.
As an Android Developer in this role you need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, be excited about creating something new and challenge the status quo. Other important skills needed in this role is to keep it simple, to be humble, open to new ideas and contribute in discussions in the forefront of disrupt loyalty!
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable, and scalable solution design
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
- Ensure the architectural and strategic technical roadmap for the platform and be in the forefront of new features adding to the product
As a team we are fully responsible for the whole development cycle, design, build, test, deploy, evaluate, and repeat. The mindset “You build it – you run it “are key for us. We are measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects.
- 3 + years of experience programming for the Android platform, using Java/Kotlin.
- Have knowledge and experience to write high quality, clean and testable code.
- Understanding and experience of the value that automated testing brings
- Experience and knowledge of API design
- Experience in agile software development practices (automated testing, mob/pair programming, CI/CD etc.)
- Good knowledge, both written and oral, in English
- It is positive if you also have (but not necessary)
- Experience working with Android Studio, Firebase and/or Google Play services
- Experience working in cloud environments, preferably Azure
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You will be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us!
This is a full-time position. For any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Zoran Pesic, [email protected].