Do you have a passion for fashion, creativity and youth culture? Do you have a passion for customer-centric design? Do you stay current with new technologies that have an impact on user experience? Would you love to be a part of a highly motivated online sales team? Then keep reading…
Weekday is a Swedish denim and fashion brand influenced by youth culture and street style. Dedicated to encouraging self-confidence and self-expression, we hope to inspire our customers through a dynamic combination of product, creativity, and cultural understanding.
Founded in 2002, Weekday currently ships to 97 markets and has stores in 16 countries, offering a unique retail experience and a curated mix of women’s, men’s, and accessories assortments as well as a small selection of external brands. Currently we are around 100 employees – and we are growing!
In our stores and in our offices, we believe in individuality and inclusion. We value diversity – because together we can make a difference. If this sounds like a place you’d like to work, we’d love to meet you!
As UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for the user experience and interface design of Weekday’s online shop (weekday.com). Use insights and research to design e-commerce site that considers user experience, visuals and brand identity.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible designer of the UX/UI development for Weekday.com, always in line with brand aesthetics and current customer expectations/behavior.
- Collaborative partner with both internal and external partners for UX requirements
- Identify and drive development of the site beyond our access.
- Conduct user research and tests to identify user centric improvements.
- Making sure old and new design are meeting WCAG requirements.
- Constantly monitor online sales, online/web development within the company and worldwide and suggest actions.
As a person you are driven, like challenges, are flexible and like to take own initiatives. You are efficient and have a problem-solving attitude. You are creative with a visual eye with high customer focus to ensure the best customer experience. We also believe you are strategic, organized, and structured, with strong communication and cooperation skills.
To be able to enjoy and succeed in this role you need to:
- Have minimum 3 years of working experience as UX/UI designer, with a well-documented experience of tasks involving UX/UI in regards to complex applications (advanced customer journeys, web shops, etc.)
- Have a strong portfolio with work proving your digital design skills with emphasis on accessible digital products from a user centric perspective.
- Work frictionless within the most common design programs (Sketch, Figma, Miro, Abstract, Marvel).
- Be fluent in English.
- Have understanding of HTML and CSS or other languages relevant for digital design
If you want to join our exciting journey and fantastic team, please upload your CV with online portfolio link (English) as soon as possible but at the latest 8th of December. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. This is a fulltime permanent position, based at our head office in Stockholm, Sweden. Start date as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences, and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.