Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 800 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place to Work, and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace" 2020 and 2021!
Do you want to fundamentally change how healthcare systems of the future will play a role in healthcare and welfare improvement? Do you want to work with complex information systems that have very high requirements to scale?
If so, then we have got a fantastic opportunity for you to become a member of our Ecosystem team. Our mission is to create a new platform to facilitate third-party integration so that we, together with others, can innovate to improve healthcare and the end-to-end care chain.
You will be working hands on and designing software that will improve the way Cambio contributes to society. You will be designing and supporting the architecture as well as setting up test cases.
As a Java Developer, you will work with a modern development stack comprised of:
- Java & Kotlin
- Apache Kafka
- Spring Boot
- Docker & Kubernetes (OpenShift)
- Reactive Programming Model
- A complex microservice architecture used to form large distributable systems able to offer zero-downtime while dealing with the unprecedented demands of healthcare and welfare data
- A complex data model leveraging a combination of (no)SQL database solutions (Couchbase) and decoupling through an event-based architecture (Kafka)
- Open standards including HL7 FHIR, SNOMED CT and openEHR
- Greenfield platform without hard technology constraints
We use technologies and techniques such as those listed above to provide solutions that fulfill the requirements of a challenging and continuously evolving domain like healthcare. In our team, we are focused on building a next-generation robust, efficient, trustworthy healthcare solution using open standards.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
You are a hands-on engineer with great ability to design, develop and test software. As a person you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You have a great interest in technology and are passionate about programming. You thrive in team environments, but you are also able to take ownership and work independently.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin
- Good understanding of computing science fundamentals
- An understanding of distributed systems theory.
- Speak and write English fluently - you should be comfortable using English all day.
It's a bonus if you have
- Have Experience of distributed message brokers such as Apache Kafka
- Experience in working on high-volume distributed systems
- Experience developing with Reactive
- Experience in Kubernetes or other container platform solutions
Place of employment: Stockholm or Linköping
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: This position will be working with hosted customer environments with strict security access according to Cambio’s security protocols and due to that exposed to sensitive personal data which entitles background checks on the final candidate.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us (https://www.cambiogroup.com/)
Are you interested in Cambio but you don’t feel that this position is the perfect match? Check out our other open positions at the career site (https://careers.cambio.se/)