We are a team consisting of Data Engineers and Data Scientists working with both in house projects/products and also assignments at our customer’s site. Our customers are medium and large size companies in the Nordic region within ´the Energy, Industrial and Process sectors with digital transformation and sustainability at the top of their agenda.
Due to an increased demand from our customer base we need to strengthen our team with more Data Engineers. We are looking out for people with a solid background in data storage and processing technologies.
AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
We are 16,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalisation, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.
Do you want to be a part of a team that works in a diverse, complex and fast-changing landscape of data sources and consumers? AFRY’s wide customer base in a number of different industries, makes the wide spectra of projects and challenging assignments high.
We are looking for you with a background in Cloud Development including collection, storage, processing and visualization of data.
You are a self-motivated individual contributor and great team mate with the ability to multitask, prioritize and communicate progress in a rapidly changing environment. You have an academic degree at masters level in a relevant field.
- Worked with ETL/ELT processes
- Well versed in the SQL language and databases.
- Data Pipeline frameworks such as Data Flow, Data Factory, Apache Beam, etc
- CI / CD DevOps
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS
- Data processing patterns such as Spark
- Data Security
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Strong knowledge of Agile methods
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Nice to have
- Experience from working as a consultant
- Spoken and written Swedish
The hiring is for our AI and Analytics Team with Henrik Mårtensson as Team Lead, who has 20+ years of experience within the field. Other than your closest colleagues in the team you will be able to build a network internally with other parts of AFRY working within analytics. The possibilities for you to grow within your area of expertise are therefore to be seen as very good.
In addition to this, we offer for example:
- 28 days of vacation + holiday on the 23rd of December
- Work life balance
- Access to a wide range of activities through our social club: Club AFRY, such as Hackathons, yoga, restaurant visits and more
- Competitive benefits regarding pension, health care and parental leave
- Company discounts with external partners through our benefits portal Advantage You
- Restaurants and cafés on site (location dependent)
- A huge network of technical experts: + 16,000 colleagues with offices in 50 countries and projects in 100
Our recruitment process consists of a first phone interview, two interview steps (IRL or over Teams depending on the current situation), a technical test and references.
Magdalena Klasson (Recruitment & HR), [email protected]
Henrik Mårtensson (Team Lead), [email protected]
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.