- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in VR and game development? Are you a developer?
Do want to become the 5th member of the "SuperStartup of 2015"?
If you're still reading, we are guessing all of the answers were yes - and that is good news for us, because we are looking for an awesome developer who wants to revolutionize the way we interact with games and virtual experiences, with aspirations for a leading role as the company grows bigger.
Is it you we're looking for?
At Gleechi, you will have the opportunity to join an international team with an impressive mix of expertise at an exciting time. We recently got our first customers and were awarded the SuperStartup of 2015 by Veckans Affärer and ALMI Invest.
Currently we are focusing on making our technology a standard for games and virtual reality applications. You will work with everything from leading implementations for new input hardware to developing a scalable product.
Gleechi is a Stockholm-based startup that has developed the first software solution to make it possible to animate hands that can move and interact freely and realistically in games and virtual reality.
With our award-winning software technology VirtualGrasp, we enable the user to fully automate the complex process of animating hands and enable all different kinds of applications to use 100% realistic hands that can interact with objects in any way the users want.
Our vision is to provide high-tech software solutions that revolutionize the way people interact with computers wherever natural hand motion generation is needed. Our team combines experiences in human computer interaction, machine learning, computer vision, and algorithm development from both academia and industry. But to fulfil our vision, we need more tech stars that share our vision!
Are you the tech star we are looking for?
- You are excited about new technology
- You feel comfortable in a startup environment
- You are able to quickly grasp research-based ideas and concepts
- You have an engineering background, for example in software architecture or software development, robotics or motion control?
- You have no problem to get your hands dirty on realizing these ideas in C/C++
- You are fluent in English (both orally and written form)