UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.
Required experience for this role:
• Solid implementation skills in modern embedded C++- (at least 3-5 years relevant experience)
• Implementation in C
• Real-Time Linux
Working language: English
Good to have:
• Protocols and communication (TCP, ProtoBuf, ZeroMQ)
• Regulated industry, preferable in the Medical sector.
• Google Test/Google Mock
• Development of test frameworks and simulators
• Git and Azure DevOps
• Enterprise Architect
• Fieldbus (ie EtherCAT, CAN)
About the position:
• work as a software developer with embedded software development.
-You will be part of a team developing the real-time control software for medical device instrumentation.
- You will be contributing in all phases of the product creation and maintenance process including requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
-The agile team is part of an international and cross functional program working according to Scale Agile Framework (SAFe).