As web product designer at Paradox Interactive you will be part of the Web Team in the Digital Marketing Department. You are responsible for the overall design (UX/UI) and development of our core hub site paradoxinteractive.com as well as the user experience based behavior seen in our data. The site itself contains a multitude of brand sites, all with its own goals and objectives as well as a unique look and feel to stay true to the brand. You will work closely with your own team and the Digital Marketing Department as a whole as well as cross discipline and with the different brand stakeholders.
The main KPI for the team itself is user experience and satisfaction. As a team our job is to help each stakeholder to achieve their goals and KPIs. The KPIs over the different pages on paradoxinteractive.com vary depending on marketing beats, product launches, product life cycle etc. You will play a key role in making sure we effectively achieve the brand's goals and objectives.
- Continuously updating and improving the design and user flow of paradoxinteractive.com
- Designing updates for web pages according to marketing beats
- Designing new and improving existing modules for paradoxinteractive.com
- Understanding and acting on data/user behavior to improve flow and conversion
- 3+ years of UX/UI experience within web
- Analytical understanding with a data driven approach
- Understanding of web development and coding
- Used to cooperating and working in a team environment
- Background in gaming is a plus but not a requirement