- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you an analytical and cooperative person with knowledge within Python who are driven by identifying and solving problems and developing your knowledge in world-leading technology? – then this is the role for you!
HMS in Halmstad is looking for a new member to their Anybus Embedded team. HMS operates within the field of Information and Communication technology. Their products enable industrial equipment to communicate with each other in order to increase productivity but also sustainability. Today HMS consists of over 700 employees in 16 different countries.
Watch the clip "This is HMS!" :
You will have the opportunity to belong to a group of 6 other test engineers in an environment where the work is conducted agile and with sprints of 3 weeks. The mainly focus as a test engineer at HMS is to write ambitious and high quality test cases in Python and identify bugs and solving problems.
As a person you have a genuine interest in engineering and technology. It is important that you are analytical since you will do many tests and solving technology problems. You are a team player since you on daily basic will work in teams of 2. You will also collaborate with other test engineers in the software team. You are curious in your way of taking on new tasks and are not afraid to ask for advice from your colleagues. Since every week is diffrent it's hard to describe each and every day but here is a typical week described by HMS.
You are offered below
* A structured onboarding program where you will be introduced to the company, work tasks and colleagues
* To get an assigned senior mentor who will guide and help you through your future journey at HMS
* A workplace where you will be able to thrive and grow in your role
* A hybrid workplace where you can divide your time between working in the office and working remotely
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A Bachelor's degree within the field of engineering or another relevant education
* A professional proficiency in English, written and spoken
* Knowledge in Python
The following is meritorious
* Knowledge in Jeeves
* Knowledge in C and C++
* A professional proficiency in Swedish, written and spoken
The personal traits we will focus on in this recruitment are
* Start: As soon as possible
* Extent of work: Full time
* Location: Halmstad - Hybrid workplace is available
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
* All questions reagarding the positon can be sent to [email protected].
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Read more about HMS on this page.