- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be part of software development team that is focused on agile way of working. You will be working in close collaboration with end users, business analysts, developers and other teams.
You will mainly work on test management for a tool that facilitates one of the most important steps in our clients automotive CI/CD and configuration management process. User experience will also be of prime focus.
This position is based in Gothenburg
· Drive and manage work on test automation for both UI and API.
· Regression and Integration testing.
· Always apply an agile mindset using scrum/SAFE methodologies.
· Always apply a DevOps mindset using CI/CD pipelines.
· Contribute to the operations of our tool.
· Working with SQL Databases / SQL Server.
Job Requirements/Required Qualifications (Must have)
· At least 4 years of documented work experience of test automation work.
· Hands on manual testing in automotive domain.
· Some knowledge on C# development.
· Hands-on experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using Azure DevOps.
· Experience of using Postman or similar tool.
· Experience in Selenium for AngularJS applications.
· M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in field of Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent ( IT yrkeshögskola ).
Good to have:
· Some working experience of JIRA
· Knowledge about SQL Database/SQL Server
· Some working experience of GIT or GIT Flow
· Some experience of performance testing ex. JMeter or any similar tool.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to be self-sufficient.
• Good communication skills, including a high proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
• Structured way of working.