- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ADB Safegate leads the world in smart solutions that help airports handle more aircraft, safely and efficiently, from approach to departure. Our products and services include runway and taxiway lighting; to tower-based traffic control systems; to intelligent gate and docking automation.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people with the passion to support our vision and help to change the future of our GATE Business. We are now offering a fascinating position as Data & Software Engineer to join our team.
What will you do?
- Design, specify and select information system solutions while considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Develop, maintain and improve the overall data architecture
- Assess current systems and determine their viability in terms of data architecture
- Evaluate the solutions that will be developed to ensure their coherence with the data architecture standards
- Leverage the agile methodology to ensure product delivery with POC and MVP, sprints, etc.
We think that you are an experienced software developer with good knowledge in container and server deployments. You are also well known in visualization tools and scalable distributed systems architecture. This role also requries you to be experienced in building business intelligence reporting from disparate data sources and have expertise in data warehousing.
- Experience in at least two of the Programming Languages: Java, Scala, Python, TypeScript, C++, SQL
- Message Queues, SQL and non SQL Databases
- Data streaming platforms, e.g., Kafka
- Container and Server deployments
- Experience in DevOps, Continues Integration & Delivery
- Experience in function testing
Nice to have
- Azure & AWS, infrastructure as code (AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience working with collaboration software (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git)
You have an international, intercultural mindset and experience and love working with, and learning from, colleagues and clients around the globe.
Aviation is a fast-paced and challenging industry, but you know how to deal with that. You have great time management and organizational skills that allow you to meet customer commitments for large scale projects.
You have a strong customer focus and are skilled in communicating and effortlessly conveying complex information in an understandable manner. In turn, you are able to read between the lines and understand the needs of the customer.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously!
For this recruitment assignment, ADB SAFEGATE is in cooperation with Randstad. If you want to know more about the role, please contact Therese Roos, [email protected]
About the company
ADB SAFEGATE is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. We partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Our consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environ - mental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs. Our portfolio includes solutions and services that harmonize airport performance, tackling every aspect of traffic handling and guidance, from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems and intelligent gate and docking automation. ADB SAFEGATE has 1000+ employees in more than 20 countries and serves some 4,000+ airports in more than 175 countries. http://www.adbsafegate.com
Ready for take-off? Check-In now!