- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Devops Engineer to mblox
Mblox is the largest independent Application to Person (A2P) mobile messaging provider in the world, trusted by more companies to carry their mission-critical traffic than any other service. We send billions of messages each year through more than 1000 operators in 200+ countries and territories. As the industry’s most experienced Tier One SMS aggregator, we are known for providing reliable, uncompromising connections and an unfaltering commitment to securely deliver messages on time, every time. We offer a true international presence with more feet on the ground in more countries and specialize in the unique demands of large-scale mobile messaging programs. By creating positive brand experiences, we help clients transform numbers into profitable relationships with loyal customers. Mblox has the expertise to deliver intelligent mobile strategies today and the innovation to navigate the rapidly evolving mobile ecosystem to leverage what’s next.
Our Swedish engineering centre of excellence is looking for additional people to join our team in the beautiful university town of Lund, Sweden. You will join a small team of dedicated, professional, creative software developers and help create tomorrow’s products and extend our existing platform capabilities.
• Collaborate with a small engineering team to design, build, and deploy an automated platform.
• Develop well-documented code.
• Automate systems from infrastructure to application deployment using tools like Git, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, etc.
• Develop runbooks for the repeatable deployment of system components, or for performing routine management/deployment tasks.
• Deploy, manage, and maintain applications and systems deployed to AWS, Bare metal, KVM, and Docker.
• Design and develop new features based on the design goals and user feedback.
• Pro-actively look for ways to enhance the functionality, reliability, operation of the platform.
• Develop and run test cases on applications and services as part of deployment process.
Skills and Qualifications
• Skilled with in Ruby, Python and/or Perl.
• Extensive experience with configuration management tools, like Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Capistrano.
• Strong background in Linux server administration and configuration, with experience in virtualization, containerization, micro-service architectures.
• Building highly available, distributed architectures in the cloud (AWS);
• Source control (Git) and package management tools (rpm, npm, pip, etc);
• Experience in continuous integration and with tools like Jenkins.
• Experience in setting up the full integration and deployment system from scratch;
• Master's or Bachelor or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical fields.
• Significant experience in IT management and operations
• Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
In this recruitment we work with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact our recruitment consultant Pernilla Ohlsson, at 0733- 57 36 01.