- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be part of the global Data Analytics cross topic within Industrial Applications and Distributed Generation Service and you will work in cross-functional and Agile project teams alongside Project Managers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Software Engineers and Solutions Architects.
You will work hands in hands with customer data (mainly time series data coming from our fleet of industrial equipment: gas turbines, compressors, steam turbines etc…) that are stored in our cloud DBWH (Snowflake). You will also work with a lot of business domain data stored in different MSSQL or MySQL systems.
You are a highly collaborative individual and enjoy solving problems that focus on adding business value. You have a sense of ownership and enjoy hands-on technical work. Our values resonate with yours.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
* Ability to write clean, maintainable, and robust code in Python and SQL.
* Knowledge of software engineering concepts and best practices (Version control, CI/CD etc.)
* Familiarity with the latest OSS, cloud, container, query and database technologies as well as query languages.
* Confirmed experience building data pipelines in production and ability to work across structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
* Experience in preparing data for analytics and following a data science workflow.
* Experience in workflow orchestration tools (Airflow, AWS step functions, Kedro)
* Certifications in cloud data engineering (AWS or equivalent). Preferably in the specialty level.
* Design and build data pipelines to support data science projects following software engineering best practices.
* Use state of the art technologies to acquire, ingest and transform big datasets.
* Use Python and SQL in daily basis.
* Map data fields to hypothesis, curate, wrangle and prepare data to be used in advanced analytics models.
* Create and manage data environments in the cloud or on premise.
* Ensure information security standards are maintained at all time.
* Contribute to cross-functional problem-solving sessions with your team and deliver presentations to colleagues.
* Have the opportunity to contribute to R&D and internal asset development projects.
Our tech stack
While we advocate for using the right tech for the right task, we often leverage the following technologies: Python, SQL, R, AWS Step Functions, AWS lambda and a lot of container technologies (Docker) with multiple runtimes for these (AWS SageMaker, EKS or AWS Batch). We are also using RStudio Teams as a centralized development environment to launch VScode, RStudio and JupyterLab sessions.
In our team You will also experience…
* Real-World Impact– No project is the same. Becoming an AI-driven company is a challenge that involves a variety of different data, processes and people which can impact our organization at multiple scales. However, we work with the latest cutting edge technology and we execute new projects based on the experience and best practices acquired during our journey.
* Fusing Tech & Leadership– We work with the latest technologies and methodologies and we have strong partnership with many of the big technology players in cloud infrastructure.
* Multidisciplinary Teamwork- Our teams include data scientists, engineers, project managers, UX and visual designers who work collaboratively to enhance performance.
* Striving for Diversity– With colleagues from over 40 nationalities, we recognize the benefits of working with people from all walks of life.
* Talent focused – Work speak itself and raising the bar is implicit to our nature. The “Plus Ultra” motto
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs , id nr 224531 not later than 2022-01-12.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Ronny Norberg on tel. +46(0)122-82304.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ida Gruväng Lundborg on [email protected]
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69