- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Solution Center Solution Center GTO Manufacturing Appointed Solutions
The Solution Center Manufacturing Appointed Solutions is responsible for all deliveries related to solutions in its scope i.e., all the globally appointed IS/IT solutions for GTO Manufacturing Appointed Solutions composing the core system maps. The Solution Center Manufacturing Appointed Solutions has full responsibility for runtime (cost, quality of service) and for the delivery of projects. The Solution Center Manufacturing Appointed Solutions is supporting roadmap design and long-term planning in its area. It is then responsible for driving deliveries according to the global solutions agenda. The function is staffed with its own resources and then complemented with resources coming from the Shared IT Services.
Group Supply & Distribute
The Group “Supply & Distribute” is responsible for all deliveries in its scope i.e., globally appointed solutions for Inbound and Internal Logistics
The sub-portfolio “Supply & Distribute Material Planning” is responsible for E2E quality of the global solution deliveries both for runtime (operational quality of the core solutions), and one-time (Master Release delivery scope, time, & quality). The sub-portfolio has a basket with applications where GILM is the main one, supporting inbound logistics for GTO.
The sub-portfolio consists of people with end-to-end knowledge of the process we support. The group comprises strong competences around planning, system map architecture, test management, release and configuration management, quality management. The group has personnel both in Sweden and in India.
Software Developer .net
We are looking for a senior Software Developer who will join an international team responsible for systems supporting users on production sites over the world. The main responsibility of the system is to support Logistic Engineering, Logistic Preparation, Business Control, Stocktaking and Material Control areas. Main tasks for Software Developer will be to support key users, work with maintenance tasks as well as taking part of development projects.
In this role you will be part of a team with an end-to-end focus on the Manufacturing Target Map – both from a production as well as project perspective.
We are using Microsoft tools, code is in .net both C# and core, databases are MSSQL. We are working a lot with automation and have a high coverage in automated testing. DevOps is a focus area and we have come a bit on that journey. The coming years will call for a lot of changes, new technology, new way of hosting applications, new way of distributing and using data. We will l need to widen the scope of distributing data, today we use MQ export/import, API’s and replicas off databases. Focus areas are automation in all aspects, frequent deploys, security and making data more accessible.
You will be part of a global distributed team in a prioritized and challenging delivery!
You will report to the Line Manager of Supply & Distribute Material Planning
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement and focus on quality is your nature
- Are passionate about Automation
- Flexibility to work with Development, Test, Support and Maintenance
- Strong knowledge and experience in ASP.NET using C#, .Net Framework 4.0 & above
- Knowledge of WMQ and WMQ Client, WMQ Explorer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
- Hands on experience on TSQL query, stored procedures
- Experience of working on Visual Studio 2017 & above
- Having experience in one/more emerging technologies like RPA, Machine Learning, Mobility, Azure would be an added advantage
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
- Good knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process
- Experience from automotive in general and especially supply chain with inbound logistics
- Relevant university degree
- Good presentation and communication skills
Starting date: Starting date in agreement.
For further information, please contact:
Ronny Kangas, Delivery Manager Material Planning, Supply and Distribute, Solution Center GTO Manufacturing Appointed Solutions, Solution Delivery Unit M&L, Group IT, tel. no.: +46 73 90 21062
Union Representatives for Swedish applicants:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Johan Svedberg +46 31 3222712
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg, +46 73 9025071
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.